05 June, 2009

This Week's Prompts: 1-Jun-2009

This week, we welcome a new member to the group. Karen's background is ad/tech writing, and she'd like to explore her creative side.

Welcome, Karen!!

The prompts for this week, chosen by Deb, are:

FEAR // FAN // FOG

(Deb's in an alliterative mood.)

As always, the rules are:
- Story must be 1,000 words or less. There is no minimum word count.
- Story must contain all three prompts, either literally or metaphorically.

That's it! Have fun, fellow Flashers, and feel free to post stories, comments, or various and sundry frustrations/rants here.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Karen!

    This prompt sounds amazing, as if it has great potential to be ominous. Why, oh why, hasn't anything popped into my head yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found this blog. It's amazing what the right prompt can do.

    I launched a flash fiction blog with a Pasadena twist.

    http://rosecitysisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great blog, Paula - kudos to you! I like the focus on Pasadena and the inclusion of links within the stories.

    But now I have sidebar-envy...

    As you probably noticed, we just started this blog last week, and we're still in learning mode. I'm really hoping it takes off, though. Thanks for pointing me to your site - it's definitely an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete